Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yesterday

Things got kinda busy last night (homework, ugh) so I didn't have a chance to post.

Anyway, yesterday we had a picnic lunch in a park some of the other students found about 20 minutes from Haus Wartenberg. I had a ham sandwich. Again. (I'm really getting tired of those.)

Anyway, there was a little playground nearby, so we decided to hang out there for a while.

There's Emily on the merry-go-round.



George on some sort of spinning-pole contraption...



And (by special request) ME!!!!





Yeah, that thing spins really well, and I pushed off a little harder than I meant to, so I made myself very, very dizzy. So no more pics of the playground.

Didn't do much today; just classes until 3:00 and then homework. Fun.

Anyway, we might, might be going somewhere this weekend. Probably either to the Lake District or Eagles Nest, depends on how the weather is.

Until then, Peace.

-Raptor

2 comments:

CDL Gal 54 said...

so the ham is starting to wear on u, eh? i hate when that happens cuz at first it's really good then it's just kinda blah.

and thanks for posting those pics of yourself and your new friends. i could just hear you saying "weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" as you spin around in a circle lol. so now we actually have visual proof that you are indeed in Austria (i was joking to myself that you could just as easily be down the street at a coffee shop and i wouldn't know the difference haha)

that spinning thing reminds of a yellow one in a park near my house, but the yellow one is like a tilted disc that when you stand on it it turns around on an angle so you can go really fast. it has a wheel mounted above so that you can hold on and avoid flying off and breaking you neck. convenient, right???

but it looks like you were having fun so that's good. i'm going to try and keep up with the places you visit with some research of my own so i can follow along (yay wikipedia!)

CDL Gal 54 said...

gosh that was a long comment! sorry haha