Monday, September 14, 2009

Haus Wartenberg

Hey, everyone. I'm done classes for the day. Nothing new to really report (eating in all three meals), though I might go out after dinner.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting is because I just realized I've made a serious oversight: I haven't posted any pictures of Haus Wartenberg.







It's a nice place. I like it here (which is good, seeing as how I'm stuck here for the next three months).

Anyway, that's all I got for now. See y'all later.

Peace,

-Raptor

PS. Oh, yeah, almost forgot. In the bottom pic, we've got (left to right) Jesse, Emily, Mike, Jaime (back towards camera), Aleck (front towards camera), and Samantha. I'll try and either get some group shots from someone or take a few of my own in the future.

1 comment:

CDL Gal 54 said...

Oh wow! Haus Wartenberg is beautiful! How were your classes? Are the other members in your group from the other schools partnering with Alderson-Broaddus?

You have also made another serious oversight (which i find myself making every time i go somewhere and take pics), you didn't post any pictures of yourself! haha

but if ur one of those people who doesn't like to plaster your page with ur own pics in case of stalkers, i completely understand. in that case, don't worry about it :)