Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Made it!

I'm here, in Salzburg, in Haus Wartenburg, all jet-lagged to heck and gone.

No pics today, since I was to zonked to take my camera with me when we explored the city. Actually, I was so screwed up from the flights (there were three) that I just slept while everyone else explored the city for the first time.

Anyway, gonna be a big day tomorrow, checking out some of the sights. I promise to take my camera with me, so there should be plenty of pics to put up.

So, just wanted everyone to know I made it okay. Keep the group in your prayers as we adjust to being in this foreign land.

-Raptor

1 comment:

CDL Gal 54 said...

yay!! i was hoping to see a post soon saying "i made it" so i knew u made it and weren't dangling somewhere over an ocean or something lol. how many of you are there in the group?

anyway, hope you rest well as you're settling in. i'll be looking for those pics! oh and btw, did you get my message?