Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Am Not Yet Dead

Just a quick update to let y'all know that I made it back from Prague okay and that I am not dead or anything. I've just been busy as heck. I've got a big test tomorrow, and my group has just finished planning next week, which is our first week-long (ten days, actually) free period. Lucerne and Interlaken in Switzerland, followed by a few days in Paris, which will include an all-day trip to the beaches at Normandy, then two days in Amsterdam (to see the city and the architecture and the history, not to party), then home. We wanted to do Brussels, but that's all booked out, so we're going to come home early and then maybe do a day trip to Munich or somewhere near there. We'll see.

Anyway, I'll upload the pics tomorrow afternoon and take care of the Prague entry then. After that, I'm probably going to be off the web for ten days or so, depending on whether or not I take my laptop with me (probably won't, again).

So, until tomorrow, peace.

-Raptor

1 comment:

CDL Gal 54 said...

hooray, Andrew's not dead!!!!!! thx for the update, i was hoping to see one soon to ensure the good status of ur vitals haha. but i understand your being busy too. sounds like next week should be a heck of a trip! i'm looking forward to hearing your stories in person when u return since i'm sure u have to cut out parts to have time to report back online :)