Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally Got My Weekend Figured Out

We've got Thusday off, so I'll be spending that day in Hallstatt, which is in the Lake District outside Salzburg. Then Friday will be spent in Mauthausen, visiting the Concentration Camp there. That's gonna be a sobering experience, I can already feel it.

Both trips are going to be day-trips only, so I'll be back in Salzburg at night. Which means I'll hopefully have pictures and descriptions up rather quickly. If not (If I get lazy again), then Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

Until then, peace.

-Raptor.

Oh, and VisitNormandy people, it's not that my price expectations were unreasonable; the study abroad program only provides us with a per-diem of 28 Euros for lodging. So even the 42 Euro place was far more expensive than I could afford.

No comments: