Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Week Away

Hey, everyone. As you probably already know, I'm going to be studying in Austria during the upcoming semester. I'm going to be leaving for orientation in West Virginia exactly one week from today, then I fly to Salzburg on Sept. 7.

There's a travel component built into the program, so I'm going to be spending a good deal of my weekends roaming all over Europe. Hence the title of the blog. Raptor's Roamings. Get it? I'm going to be roaming all over Europe, and my screen name's Raptor, so... Raptor's Roamings... ?

Nevermind.

Anyway, I'll be posting pics soon after we (there's about 10 of us going, I think) land and get settled in, but I'll probably be totally zonked from jet lag for a day or two, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I'm totally psyched for this, can't wait to get out there!

Peace,
Raptor.

1 comment:

CDL Gal 54 said...

yay! i'm looking forward to seeing the pics especially